Life Chiropractic of Olney will be awarding three $500-750 scholarships to promising students in the fields of science or health. Each will be awarded to one student from Our Lady of Good Counsel High School, Damascus High School and Sherwood High School respectively.
- You must be a senior at the above mentioned high schools at the time of application and starting college in the fall of 2019.
- You must be going to college for a science/health related field.
- You must have a 3.0 GPA or higher with two letters of recommendation, one of which must be from a faculty member.
- You must have a completed essay between 500-700 words.
- A completed application printed from: www.lifechiropracticolney.com/...
- Two letters of recommendation:
- One of which must come from a faculty member
- The other may come from any other non-related adult
- An academic and activities resume listing in and out of school academic accomplishments, extracurricular activities, awards, honors, special projects, volunteer work, organizations you are a member of, internships and employment.
- A 500-700 word essay, 12 pt font, double-spaced addressing one of the three following prompts:
- Describe in detail what, in your opinion, consists of a healthy lifestyle.
- Describe the solutions you would propose to improve or resolve a current healthcare issue.
- From a financial standpoint, the impact of receiving this scholarship would have on your education experience.
- Essays with gross grammatical and structural errors and/or unrelated content will not be considered. We advise you to have a teacher or other adult review your essay.
- Current sealed transcript.